The Jane Tomlinson’s Run for All Leeds Half Marathon takes place this Sunday (13th May), with runners setting off from 9.30am onwards. The route starts in The Headrow alongside Victoria Gardens, heads out of the city centre, takes in a section of the Ring Road and returns via Abbey Road and Kirkstall Road before finishing in Cookridge Street alongside Millennium Square.
If you’re taking the kids to classes or parties on Sunday there are a number of road closures in place for the race within the city centre and parts of North & West Leeds. Full details of all the closures can be found here.
The ones specific to West Leeds include:
- Spen Lane, Between Spen Road and Butcher Hill, 9.45 – 12.15
- Butcher Hill, The whole, 9.45 -12.15
- Hawksworth Road, The whole, 9.15 – 12.30 A65
- Abbey Road (The whole, both Directions) – 9.00-13.15 A65
- Commercial Road (The whole, both directions) – 9.00-13.15 A65
- Kirkstall Road (The whole, both directions) – 9.00-13.15
All above times are approximate and subject to change. There also a number of junction closures and parking suspensions in West Leeds, for the latetst information click here.
Information source https://www.runforall.com/events/half-marathon/leeds-half-marathon/