We are recruiting for a Client Account Manager to efficiently manage client/linguist relationships across numerous projects based in our Leeds Office in Hunslet, acting as the key point of contact throughout the project life-cycle.
This role is working 15 hours per week to be split across Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8am-8pm. Flexibility in how these hours are carried out is negotiable. The salary for this role is between £6,000-£8,000 per annum.
- Responsible for all aspects of the projects managed to ensure a quality and on time delivery to the client.
- Using the minimum standards framework to drive consistent, high quality delivery, which retains client revenue.
- Fully understand the client’s business and proactively work with the Sales team and Program Manager to identify and implement best practice translation workflows, increased automation to reduce the cost of the process and to develop new opportunities for growth.
- Build, maintain and develop internal and external relationships with key stakeholders through effective written, verbal and face-to-face communication.
- Ensure a full understanding of project requirements prior to providing a quotation and/or launching a project.
- Provide best practice solutions to clients.
- Conduct risk analysis and manage client expectations as necessary.
- Effectively manage the relationship with the client and work with them to understand areas of dissatisfaction to increase revenue and enhance client experience. Identify and implement improvements where needed to address these.
- Manage own GM and spend effectively in order to meet financial targets.
- Support all other members of the team and act as a mentor for junior team members.
- Document and update all project-specific processes and guidelines.
- Prepare, attend and participate in internal and external account and post project review meetings.
- Ensure all feedback is logged in a timely manner and escalate as necessary to the Project Director and Quality Manager.
- Understand and apply correct escalation paths for department-specific or cross-departmental issues
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous Project/Account Management experience running multiple projects simultaneously
- Customer Service experience ideally gained in a corporate environment
- Time management/prioritisation skills
- Delegation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving
- Cross and up selling skills
- Financial awareness/budget management
- Experience of a fast paced, environment, working to tight deadlines
thebigword offers a fantastic, vibrant working environment with happy colleagues who contribute to the continued success of our business. If you are interested please send your CV directly to email@example.com by Fri 26th October 2018. For more information on the thebigword visit their website
Due to the nature of our business, all successful applicants will be required to complete a basic criminal records disclosure. Candidates for this role will also require Security Clearance.